for W3c validation
If you follow this blog, then you already know about Oh Hey World’s Welcome Kits. We’ve already covered community generated Welcome Kits, tips for digital nomads in Southeast Asia, and OHW-curated welcome kits stateside — but we haven’t covered the city with the most welcome kits created.
My old stomping grounds — Seattle.
A Few Neat Ways to See Seattle
- Tips for those interested in sustainable architecture via Kjell Anderson of LMN Architects.
- Tips with a focus on the young professional scene and Queen Anne from Taryn Jensen at the Gates Foundation.
- Zillow’s CEO (& OHW advisor) Spencer Rascoff has a few tips for those visiting the Emerald city with kids.
- Adam Shinners offers tips specific to sailing in the Puget Sound.
- Sam DeBord from Seattle Home provides some food recommendations.
- Jay Thompson gives a walking tip (and I’m sure he’ll add a few more soon)
- Finally, a few Seattle tips from yours truly…
Have any other recommendations for people visiting Seattle? Leave them in the comments here.
Not in Seattle and want to help travelers have a better experience when visiting your own beloved city? Email Shannon to get access ahead of the general public…