for W3c validation
Are you interesting in microfinance? Looking to get your name within in the community while building your online skill set? If so, read on because we are looking for an intern to help take myKRO.org to the next level.
You will work with the co-founders (Jerry and I) on tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Determine best way to engage with and organize microfinance institutions around the globe
- Develop comprehensive overviews of all “platforms” (KivA, wokai, etc)
- SEO and online marketing including link building, content marketing, etc
- Content creation: you will be responsible for writing 2-3 posts per week about the microfinance industry
- Participating in the project management of the improvement of the myKRO.org website
- Create a myKRO facebook page
- Curating content to share via the myKRO Facebook page and Twitter account
The ideal candidate will have:
- A STRONG passion for microfinance and/or non-profits
- Some relevant experience or be working on a degree in business, sociology, entrepreneurship, or non-profit management
- Great organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- This is a non-paid internship designed to get you exposure to the microfinance industry and get you online marketing experience.
- The position will be an online position. Being in Seattle would be a plus, but is not required.
- We are looking for someone who can devote between 10-20 hours a week.
Interested? Email Jerry Ostradicky at jerryostradicky at gmail dot com