for W3c validation
I tell ya, the perfect girl is damn hard to find. I was just asked by a friend what qualifications make up the perfect girl, so what the heck — might as well make a blog post on the off chance the perfect girl actually sees it.
Anyway, here’s my list:
- Passionate about what they do.
- Believes in making the world a better place.
- Loves to travel.
- Not into materialistic bullshit. Believes life is about more than money.
- Doesn’t care about putting a HUGE SHINY rock on her finger. (more)
- Belief that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
- Good sense of humor and fun to be around.
- Motivated and driven career wise, but not too caught up in it to take vacations and have fun.
- Not the type to take shortcuts just to get ahead in life.
- Desire to live an adventurous life (see my list of things to do before I die)
- A tad on the goofy side.
Is that you?
[Photo via http://dekku.nofatclips.com]