for W3c validation
We’re looking for a project manager for ESM Exec Designs…
- Do you want to work from the comfort of your own home?
- Want to work your own hours?
- Want the freedom to travel?
- Do you have a passion for helping others and making this world a better place? Are you okay sacrificing a bit of money to make that happen?
- Do you want to build a company from the ground up?
- Want to reinvent what a website design company is?
- Do you enjoy working with clients?
If the answer to ALL of those questions is yes – then we’d love to hear from you.
Of course, before you know whether you’re interested, you’re also wondering what’s involved? 3 primary components.
1. Client Management – which includes but is not limited to scoping website projects, quoting the client, get website contract signed, talking the client through the final design prior to getting approval, and managing expectations.
2. Overseeing the website design & development process — wireframing (will train on this if needed), move clients through design by relaying feedback between client and graphic designer, and overseeing the development process – bug testing, working with the developer to make sure site matches design spec.
3. Online marketing and content marketing – You’ll need to use various marketing tactics to attract clients, with content marketing being one of the most well proven strategies.
ESM is a bootstrapped web design company, but does have a small portfolio of sites already. Compensation will be entirely reliant on how many websites are put through the system. The perfect fit for this role is someone who has a desire to build and run a web design company, but wants some support and mentoring along the way rather than building it entirely from scratch.
Note you have a massive head start if you have existing online marketing and WordPress experience — but it’s not required if you are willing to learn.
Interested? Hit me up. drew at esmexecdesigns dot com.