for W3c validation
I’m going to attend a public forum on microcredit Thursday at UW — if you live in the Seattle area and are interested in learning more about microfinance, the details are below.
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: University of Washington, Kane Hall 220 and the Walker Ames Room 225
- Rick Beckett, CEO of Global Partnerships
- Peter Bladin, VP of Grameen Foundation and Director of Grameen Technology Center
- Terry Provance, Executive Director of Oikocredit USA
- Sangita Sigdyal, Deputy Director of the Microcredit Summit Campaign
- Carol Welch, former U.S. Coordinator of the U.N. Millennium Campaign
Moderator: Penny LeGate, KIRO TV news anchor and reporter
This forum is second in a series of planned events addressing the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). It will feature exhibits from a range of local microcredit organizations and a panel of experts representing leading Microfinance practitioners and organizations devoted to alleviating poverty in regions around the world.
The event is free and open to the public. We hope to see you there!