for W3c validation
No, I’m not going to talk about how to link to others tonight — instead, I’ll just do it:
- The 2007 World Economic Forum is under way in Switzerland — you can actually watch webcasts of most of the speakers here. The Economist has an interesting podcast on the subject of CEO’s and other leaders starting to blog (a topic debated quite a bit). Personally, I would love to read more CEO blogs — if for nothing other than to get some interesting business strategy insights from incredibly smart people. I don’t think CEO’s have to blog often to be effective. Also check How Power has Shifted.
- John Battelle has a quick Q & A with JotSpot founder Joe Kraus.
- Guy Kawasaki asked the “Donald” 10 (actually 11) questions. I was actually very surprised Donald’s answers weren’t longer — but then again, I’m sure he’s a very busy man (tho he has been known to lurk around the blogosphere).
- Chris Anderson (the Long Tail) posted the Long Tail PR: how to do publicity without a press release (or the press).
- Forbes highlights what they deem the top 25 web celebrities with their “The Web Celeb 25.” Here’s number 1.
- 5 Reasons to start a business blog.
- The most recent Marketing Voices podcast is with Andru Edwards of GearLive.
That’s it for now. I’m sure something interesting will be on my mind this weekend.