for W3c validation
Ahhhh…I’ve been MEMED (by Mary McKnight at RSS Pieces)!!!!
For those of you that don’t know what a meme is: It’s a thoughtstream carried from one person to another, or, to be more precise, a “unit of cultural information transferable from one mind to the other,” so says Wikipedia. Basically, it’s the blogging equivalent of a chain letter. The cool thing about blogging is that the meme can be tracked. Entire websites are devoted to doing just that. Some memes, however, are deliberate…sort of a social game to build community and engender relationships. I hope this Meme does that with the real estate blogging community.
Here are 5 things you may not know about me:
- I’ve grown up in a family of handymen and am a devout do-it-yourselfer. I love fixing just about everything in a home (except dry-wall and plumbing).
- I would love to retire in Greece and run a hostel for backpackers.
- Interlaken, Switzerland was my favorite city I visited while backpacking Western Europe for 2 months.
- I don’t talk politics much on my blog, but I’m a very liberal person. If you are a hard-core Republican, chances are we won’t agree on too many things (but I am very open-minded and willing to listen).
- Cats are my favorite animal – when I make the leap and purchase a home or condo, one of the 1st things I’ll do is get a couple of kittens.
Who I am “Tagging”:
- Douglas Heddings, True Gotham
- Joel Burlsem, Future of Real Estate Marketing
- Greg Tracy, Blue Roof.com Blog
- Greg Swann, BloodHound Blog
Tracking the Mem:
- Drew of Drew’s Marketing Minute Starbucker
- Trevor Gay of Simplicity
- Phil of Make it Great
- Kammie of Passion Meet’s Purpose
- Success from the Nest
- Dave of Rothacker Reviews
- Andrea Learned of Learned on Women
- Ann Handley of the Marketing Profs Daily Fix
- Nedra Weinreich, Spare Change
- Toby Bloomberg, the Diva Marketer
- Paul Chaney, Strategic Blogging
- Mary McKnight, RSS Pieces
Hope you enjoyed learning a thing or two about me…